Contest rules & conditions
With your participation you hereby agree to these rules and conditions.
This event is organized by Postcrossing.
- The contest is open to everyone.
- Participants must send handwritten and stamped postcards to a designated address to participate.
- An email contact should be included on the postcard.
- Participants consent to the publication online of their postcard (front and/or back), together with their name and country of origin; email contacts on the postcards will be hidden.
- Postcards received may be selected to be displayed on a public postcard exhibition hosted by a Postcrossing partner. Both front & back may be visible; email contacts will be covered.
- Multiple postcards per participant are allowed.
- Postcards submitted will not be returned to their senders.
- Postcrossing reserves the right of not accepting participations and/or of not publishing the postcards received.
Prizes will be given to the participants who sent the best postcards, chosen by Postcrossing, in the following categories:
- The 3 best messages
- The 3 most creative postcards
- Only postcards received until 31/Oct/2019 will be electable for prizes.
- Winners will be contacted via the email address included on the postcard in order to provide a postal address to receive the prize.
- We reserve the right to transfer the prize to another participant if no reply is received within 14 days of being contacted via email.
- Prizes will be sent via postal mail. Receivers of the prizes are responsible for any customs duties or import tariffs that may be due in their countries to receive it.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for currency.